Saturday, December 22, 2012

LOVE (ENGLISH)

  • nObody dares tO rob me wen I'm in all my senses, its just dat de made me bizy wid ur talks n i lost my senses !!

  • I was bound tO giv my heart tO her, els i wud hv lOst my lyf !!

  • Explaining why I love you is like trying to explain the colors to a blind person, the words might be understood but the concept would remain mysterious !!

  • I was walking in hunt of my destinatiOn, I wOnder hOw I came in yOur way !!

  • I prOmissed I'll leave all my addictiOns fOr yOu, but nOw I'am backing off .... becz nOw I'am addicted tO yOu !!

  • Some people come into ur life just to teach you how to let go !!

  • ROMANCE iz easy,,,, TRUE LUV iz not....

  • beAuty shOuld begins in d heart n soul, otherwise cOsmetics are useless !!

No comments:

Post a Comment